Value added tax (VAT) is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
In addition to providing a comprehensive bookkeeping and VAT accounting service, our team of VAT professionals can help you with:
- VAT registration (pros and cons of voluntary registration)
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completing and submitting VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Contact us today for a VAT health check and to see how we can relieve you of the burden.