Landlords/Property accounts

Our dedicated team offer a great range of property tax advice specifically for landlords or those with second properties.

If you receive rental income that exceeds your total expenses, allowances and reliefs, then you are required to pay tax on this income by submitting a tax return. If your rental property generates a loss, you may want to voluntarily disclose it because this allows you to make use of the loss in the future, should property turn profitable.

Below are some common areas that we can help you with:

  • Deciding on your main residence
  • Selling property
  • Furnished holiday lets
  • Letting rooms in your home

If you are selling or letting a property, contact us to discuss your options.