We’re built for businesses just like yours
The breadth and depth of our expertise allows us to offer a complete accounting solution to owner managed businesses.
Switching to AKKS
We’ll handle the move and have you up and running in no time. Guaranteed savings of up to 20% of your current annual accounting fee.
Looking for a new accountant but worried it’ll be a hassle leaving your old one? Whether you’re a sole trader or limited company, when you upgrade your accounts and switch to us the process is a breeze. Simply let your old accountant know you’re moving to AKKS. Then our specialist team will take care of it. We also notify HMRC and Companies House, leaving you more time to get on with running your business.
Our range of solutions to suit every individual and business on every level.
We make accounting simple and how we work:
- Initial consultation We can answer any questions you might have with a free, no obligation consultation. We appreciate that you are busy, so our dedicated accountant can come to you wherever you are based. We listen to understand you and your business, the challenges you face and provide meaningful recommendations to set up cost effective way of maintaining bookkeeping or payroll and ongoing support to achieve your objectives.
- Discuss your business structure whether it’s sole trader, partnership, limited liability company or incorporate a new limited company (if required) and put together all details.
- Draft proposal with a fee structure that is completely transparent and reflects value for money
- Deal with outgoing accountant (where necessary) on your behalf for smooth handover.
- Provide assistance with opening a new business bank account.
- HM Revenue and Customs agent authorisation and process your registration for Payroll, VAT and company tax.
- Accounting and bookkeeping system setup support.
- Process your monthly payroll and submit real time information (RTI) with HMRC
- Monthly/Quarterly overview of bookkeeping
- Dedicated accountant access for ongoing enquiries
- Monthly/Quarterly Bookkeeping to prepare and submit your VAT (where you have instructed us for bookkeeping)
- Confirmation statement (previously known as Annual Return) with Companies House.
- This brings us to year-end, we prepare year-end/statutory accounts and company tax return and have detailed discussion with directors.
Why not speak to us now or request call back